Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Miguel & Teresa

This great family wanted their photoshoot in downtown Dallas. I was so excited! I hadn't done a shoot there yet and knew that pictures would turn out amazing. The only problem is that downtown driving is severely out of my comfort zone. So the night before I ran to Best Buy and got myself a GPS. And I am so glad I did! Traffic surrounding the Arts District was horrible, but with my trusty new GPS I was able to find my way to the Cathedral Shrine of the Virgin of Guadalupe where our photoshoot began. Thanks again, Miguel for suggesting such a great location! And thanks to both of you for such a beautiful daughter!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pictures look GREAT!!

October 29, 2009 at 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home