Friday, January 22, 2010

Love the Red

This is my little sweetheart of a girl. My brother bought her (and my 5 month old) matching red Vans shoes for Christmas. I immediately saw them and was inspired! My first thought was, "Photoshoot!" So this past week I took her, along with her red bike and a red balloon from my husband's birthday, outside to play. She said, "Mom, let's go outside. But don't bring your camera." Poor girl has grown up being my little model. So many times throughout our days together she hears me say, "Wait right here. I'm going to grab my camera." She is normally very patient with me. So on this day I tried not to make her stop and pose. I let her do her thing, and I just chased her around, camera in hand. Some things are too soon forgotten. And it is my job, as photographer and mother, to make sure that they are remembered. So here is my little girl, riding her very first bike.

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home