Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kyle and Stacy

Before you say, "Oh, look! What a cute couple!" Let me tell you, they're not even dating. Sorry to burst your bubble. But they are great models. And I wouldn't mind if my brother, Kyle, started to date Stacy. She is absolutely gorgeous. Her eyes are breathtaking. She isn't annoying or stuck up. She has perfectly curly hair, and I would love to pick her brain about how she does it. And they could possibly make the cutest of cute babies--which I, of course, could photograph.

So, for all these selfish reasons and more: Kyle, Stacy, think about it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh they are both so photogenic

February 11, 2010 at 1:19 PM  
Anonymous Tiffany said...

Breathtaking! You definitely have an eye for beautiful!

February 11, 2010 at 4:45 PM  
Anonymous Nate said...

I really like the second photo. It's very provoking.

February 13, 2010 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that last photo is genius

March 22, 2010 at 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home