Monday, March 29, 2010

The Swindlehurst Family

The first thing I have to say is--What a cute little boy! He was so funny, so smiley, and had some of the funniest little quirks. Like, walking like a baby bird, or loving to knock on doors, or growl. (Yes, growl.) I know. Too cute. And, of course, he had to bonk his eye on something the day of the shoot. (I think kids just know that they are going to be getting their pictures taken, which makes a bruise or scratch a prerequisite.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, FAVE #1:
Photobucket

Photobucket

FAVE #2:
Photobucket

And FAVE #3: I know, I know. I broke my own rules. I was trying for just one favorite per shoot. But it was just not happening for me. Little do you know that by the time we got to mommy and son pictures, he was DONE! He had been such a good sport for so long, but was not interested in posing for any more pictures. And this is where I got these truly candid moments.
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Lyndsey Swindlehurst said...

Oh kalli so far I love what I see! I can't wait to see the rest of them! You did such a great job. I really appreciate it! Also, great job on photo shopping Zander's slightly black and blue eye! Thanks again I'm excited to see the rest!

March 29, 2010 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Kellee and Courtney said...

These are such cute pictures! I am Lyndsey's sister and I was so excited to be able to see these darling shots.

March 29, 2010 at 8:40 AM  
Anonymous Melissa said...

I hope that mother knows her life is beautiful. You have been able to capture that--and what a blessing!

March 29, 2010 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger JeNee said...

Sweet Z! So happy these are posted so Grandmothers everywhere can appreciate them! Good work!

March 29, 2010 at 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home