Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cammie's kids

Cammie and I met in 8th grade. We were both new. I was constantly hanging out with my older cousin, when she found a new friend. Who had a little sister. Just my age. Ugh. They forced us to hang out. We didn't like each other too much.

Ha! Great start, I know. But we quickly became best friends, and pretty much stayed that way through high school. We were known as KalliAndCammie. Not Kalli and Cammie. It was one word.

Fast forward life five years and we live in different states and can't get together that often. After high school we had to go our different ways. Funny thing is, we both married red heads. (Woot woot!) Our first children were born 28 days apart, and now we both have sweet little boys as well. When we get together we have a BLAST. Life picks up right where it left off in high school. I seriously LOVE this girl! So when she asked if I could do their family pictures I was like, "Uh. Yeah--duh."

So here are a couple shots that I fell in love with while editing. And since I was just at WPPI, and I took an awesome photoshop class, I had a blast editing these ones in new and different ways.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Cammie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them!You are so amazing! You even got a good family one. Not that I doubted you at all, but i didn't think we were going to get a good one. Those silly kids! Thanks so much! You are great!

March 15, 2010 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Cammie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 15, 2010 at 9:47 PM  
Anonymous Tiffany said...

Beautiful! What a neat way to capture a family.

March 16, 2010 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger Kelltie said...

LOVE THEM!!! You are so talented Kalli!!! I wish so bad you could do my family!!! I don't suppose you have any plans to come to Minnesota... :)

March 17, 2010 at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home