Monday, March 22, 2010

Wright Family

I met this family at another friend's birthday party. They had a couple little boys running around, and another little boy, only 5 weeks old, sleeping in his car seat. So it was fun to be able to meet up again and really get to know the entire family!

When we started out, I tried to introduce myself to the two boys, but they would have none of it. They were so shy just hiding behind mom and dad. I posed the family, put the camera up to my eye, and looked through the lens. I didn't even take a picture. It was time we played a game. After only a few minutes of racing between trees, and finding out they were fast, and I was slow, I had two new best friends. And I dare say we had a BLAST!

So here are a few images from our hang-out/photography session:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 Comments:

Anonymous Tiffany said...

I love that last one! The love of the father and the son is tangible!

March 29, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home