Saturday, February 27, 2010

Brooke and Caroline

This is the second time that I've had the opportunity to photograph this little girl. And I am still astounded at how photogenic she is, how well she follows directions, and how patient she is throughout the whole process! Which makes my job easy, and definitely fun.

They had matching outfits made and got their pictures done as a surprise to sweet husband/daddy. And let me be the first to say that he is going to LOVE these!

Photobucket
My favorite image:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
There will be more from this session, I am sure. There were so many pictures that I wanted to post! I've just got to edit them all. But as for right now, I am going to bed. COMPLETELY EXHAUSTED! (And yes, it's only 9:00pm.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Windi said...

The mother-daughter bond just can't be touched! What a great idea. And what a great memory to preserve.

March 16, 2010 at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home